|Living a healthy lifestyle in our |
busy and unfortunately toxic
world can be needlessly complicated.
That’s why we’re dedicated
to providing you with simple,
honest, and high-quality health solutions.
Guiltless Grilled Pineapple with Cheesecake CreamBy Chelle Stafford
- 4 pineapple rings, fresh if possible
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (if you can't find this, palm sugar or a brown sugar/splenda blend will work)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp fat-free greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Truvia-Sugar baking blend (can sub 1-2 packets stevia)
- Preheat grill to medium-high (can use indoor or outdoor grill, I used my Foreman Grill in my kitchen)
- Sprinkle coconut sugar over the tops of the pineapple rings.
- Dust lightly with pumpkin pie spice.
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, greek yogurt, vanilla, and Truvia-sugar until smooth.
- Spray grill with cooking oil (I recommend coconut oil).
- Grill pineapple 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway if using a regular grill.
- Plate pineapple, then divide the cheesecake cream between the 4 rings.
- Sprinkle lightly with pumpkin pie spice.