Shrimp & Crab Toss
Prep Time: 10 minutes Ready In: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes Yields: 4 servings (311.2g/11.0oz)
- 8 oz SHRIMP, RAW, peeled and deveined
- 5 oz LUMP CRAB MEAT, COOKED
- 8 oz MUSHROOM, BROWN, RAW, Italian or Crimini, sliced
- 1 tbsp GARLIC, RAW
- 1/2 tsp WORCESTERSHIRE
- 14 oz Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Peppers
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL
- 1 cup Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth (I used Pacific brand)
- 1 tsp Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle
- 8 oz Greek Yogurt, 0% Plain
- Saute sliced mushrooms and garlic together in olive oil. Add splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- When mushrooms are almost done, add shrimp (peeled and deveined). Cook about 2-3 minutes, until pink and no longer translucent.
- Add crab meat (cooked) and tomatoes (you can use any variety of diced or crushed tomatoes - each offers a different flavor).
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup chicken broth with 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt and 1 tsp Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle.
- When smooth, add to skillet and stir well. Allow to heat through, then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition: Per serving: 195 calories; 23 g protein, 14g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 2 g fiber.