by Chelle Stafford
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1.5 scoop Champion Nutrition Pure Whey, Vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp ground nutmeg (you can use less if you prefer)
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
If using an ice-cream maker, add mixture to bowl, and let it run about 20 minutes or until it reaches desired consistency.
If you don't have an ice-cream maker - no worries! Go old-school with these Ziploc Bag directions:
- Fill a gallon size ziploc bag about 2/3 full of ice.
- Add 1/2 cup table salt (don't waste good sea-salt on this, use the cheap iodized stuff, it's only to make the ice colder).
- Pour your ice cream mix into a sandwich size ziploc bag & seal it.
- Place the ice-cream bag into the larger bag. Seal.
- Shake for about 5 minutes or until ice-cream reaches the consistency you prefer.
- Remove the inner bag and quickly rinse it off (so you don't get salt in your ice cream when you open the bag).
- Dump ice-cream into a bowl and enjoy!
253 calories; 36 grams protein, 8 grams carbs, 9 grams fat, 3 grams fiber. 5 grams net carbs.