Friday, May 17, 2013
Just One of Those Days...
1. KILLED my leg workout. Found myself in the parking lot wondering if I was going to hurl, fall over, faint - or all three.
2. Burned out the motor on my food processor. Who knew they could smoke like that?! Had to finish making my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein ice cream in my magic bullet.
3. Cut my tongue on the blades of my magic bullet after finishing my ice cream blending - oy. No matter how hungry or desperate you are post-leg day workout, DO NOT LICK THE BLADES.
5. Tripped in the shower. Don't ask.
6. While applying makeup and standing on shaky-noodle legs, I poked myself in the eye with my mascara. Not exactly the "feel the burn" I was looking for.
7. Tripped down the stairs. And the runner slides home! SAFE!!
8. Determined to show more discipline than I did during the blade-licking incident (see #3), I quickly carried my plate with Snack 1 to the table - only to have one of my hard boiled eggs roll off the dish, onto my phone, and down to bounce on the floor. 5-second rule, right?
Yep, it's just one of those days ;-) I have errands to run, but frankly, I'm a wee bit frightened to leave the house. LOL!! ;-)